What does the word "reserve" mean on a wine bottle? The answer might surprise you …
Also in Unfiltered, testing the biodynamics calendar, coca wine returns, and more
New reviews of diverse wines from Italy's biggest island
California, France and Spain offer up diverse styles; 9 wines here score a classic 95-plus points
For New Year's resolution inspiration, look to the top health stories of the past 12 months
• Bruce Sanderson reports that the 2015 vintage in Burgundy looks promising
• Mixed Case Ben O'Donnell ventures out to the Brooklyn Starbucks now serving wine
• Camuto from Europe Robert Camuto visits with the man behind some of the Marche's most elegant Verdicchio wines
• James Laube reviews Manfred Krankl's new book, The Art of Sine Qua Non
TOP 100 of 2016 VIDEOS
See why these wines were chosen, plus get bonus videos.
SEE 800+ FREE VIDEOS
Browse them all or check out your favorite topic: Napa Valley, Italy, Bordeaux, Learn Wine, Going Green and Food Pairing. There's even a delicious Feast for the Holidays to share with family and friends.
We want to know what you think about hot topics in wine.
Our exclusive lists of the world's top wine values, value producers and easy-to-find wines.
Find out which vintages to buy in key regions around the world.Updated:
• Bordeaux/Sauternes 12/20/16
• Bordeaux/Vintage Reds Pre-1995 12/20/16
• Bordeaux/Left Bank Reds (Médoc, Pessac-Léognan) 12/20/16
»See More Vintage Charts
Find the best dining spots for wine near you with our free Restaurant Awards app for iOS, covering all 50 states and 70+ countries. Download now from the App Store
The most exciting wines of the year for quality, value and availability! See top 10 profiles, plus 25+ years of Top 100 lists!
Sips & Tips | Wine & Healthy Living
Video Theater | Collecting & Auctions
New! Ratings Flash | New! Unfiltered